I just got home from a very insightful (if I must say) night… thank you!
Ok now, bullets —
- Burning a good 50+ CDs can really frustrate a person.
- Happiness for me now is Chicken McNuggets. Gah, I’m pathetic.
- I will adopt a kid. Seriously.
- I still get scared of people who claim Jesus appeared to them. Kilabutan nga kayo!
- I’ve proven that men and women are selfish. Even in the slightest way, they want to be recognized.
- Reproductive Health Bill? Let me quote my friend, “There’s nothing wrong w/ it, it’s a question of people being responsible of their reproductive organs.” (or to that effect) HAHAHA!
- Just to stress… I will never get married, adopt a kid and live abroad. Yes that’s my 3-year plan.
- Soft-skin crab salad at Fish & Co. is heavenly.
- Eagle Eye is a good movie—a ‘good’ rating from me is it’s-ok-while-it-lasted-and-I’d-forget-it-in- the-morning kind of film–really it is. But there’s always an exception, and this movie is one. Because of the cheesy ending, I discovered…
- …I’ve turned into someone I do not want to become.
This is the downside of being in pain–you become love skeptic, as much as you try not to be.
There are more bullets in my head now but let me just leave you with that for the mean time.